Joint Commission Test
1. Every employee is responsible for safety.
2. In order to work with chemicals safely, you should:
C - Read the container label and MSDS
3. Emergency situation include both internal and external disasters such as a community disaster or earthquakes.
4. In a fire, you should do the following sequence:
B - Rescue any patients, visitors or staff, turn on the alarm, contain the fire and extinguish the fire (if you can do so safely, or evacuate)
5. To properly use a fire extinguisher you should:
C - Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep (PASS)
6. Examples of appropriate, professional actions with a child include:
D.- A,C (A clinician holding a child's hand on the way to surgery and suggesting to a social worker that a family seems to need clothing.)
7. Ignoring harassment usually works because a sexual harasser is not likely to repeat his or her actions.
8. If a supervisor demands sexual favors from his or her employee and threatens the employee's job, the employer is held responsible.
9. Sexual harassment must occur over a longer period of time before an employee can report it.
10. Diversity refers to
Distinct or different elements or qualities.